About Jerri Udelson
Jerri Udelson has been called a “coaching pioneer and visionary.” She is one of the first hundred people to be designated a Master Certified Coach (MCC) by the International Coach Federation. Jerri is the founder of International Coaching Week, now in its 25th year and celebrated worldwide in countries as disparate as Kenya, India, and the United Kingdom. Jerri was named a Top Coach by The Coach Foundation and a Real Estate Newsmaker — Thought Leader — by RISMedia.
- Jerri is the author (with Ken Tutunjian) of two recently published books, Beyond the Sale — for Real Estate Agents: How to Create a Great Business and a Life You Love: Discover the Secrets to Success, Including Seven Keys from Top-Producing Agents, and Beyond the Sale — The Companion Guide for Real Estate Managers and Team Leaders.
- Her coaching company, Entrepreneurial Coaching and Consulting, helps entrepreneurs, self-employed professionals, and real estate agents grow their businesses quickly and strategically, while also creating lives they love outside of work.
- Clients have called her “direct and insightful,” “terrific to work with,” “very caring and intuitive,” and “warm, fun to talk to, and non-judgmental.”
- Prior to starting her coaching business, she was a consultant to startups in Boston and a health services administrator. She is also a licensed real estate broker in Massachusetts.
- Jerri is a graduate of the Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, CA. She has a B.S. degree in psychology from Tufts University and a Master’s degree in health services administration from Yale University. She is a past vice-president of the International Coach Federation-New England and a past president of the Yale Club of New Mexico.
- Jerri lives in Santa Fe, NM with her partner and their Siamese cats. She coaches worldwide, via Zoom, phone, text and email.