Get Ready for a Great 2023!
Now that autumn is here, it’s back to business. The final quarter of the year is a great time for reflection and year-end planning. It’s the perfect time to review your business goals, to see how far you are from where you want to be, and to create a business and marketing plan for the rest of the year and into 2023.
Here are some questions to get you thinking and moving ahead:
- Looking back over the first nine months of the year, what have you done successfully to increase your business? (For example, cultivating new referral sources, partnering with someone else on listing presentations, working with more highly qualified and serious buyers, creating new marketing strategies, etc.)
- Which of these activities do you want to continue and/or expand upon?
- What have you thought of doing, but haven’t actually gotten around to doing yet? (For example, expanding your social media presence, updating your database, producing a monthly or quarterly newsletter, contacting past clients and customers, holding a client appreciation event, etc.)
- Which of these activities do you want to undertake in the next few months?
- When will you do them?
- Thinking about the rest of the year and into 2023, what are three ways you can expand your sphere of influence? (E.g., by taking a cooking course or language lessons; by joining the board of a non-profit; by calling past clients and customers and asking for referrals, etc.)
- What are three ways you can stay in touch with your past clients and customers? (For example, leaving voice mails or sending texts saying “Hi. I was just thinking about you and wanted to say hello…” Or “I was just walking by your condo and noticed your beautiful garden.” Other ideas for staying in touch: Getting caught up on client gifts, sending note cards on the anniversary of their closing, or stopping by with a bottle of wine.)
- How will you build time into your schedule so this actually happens?
Something as simple as making calls to five past clients once a week, or taking a client or referral partner to lunch every other Thursday can produce powerful results.
My coaching tip: Take action now—in October—to get ready for a great 2023.
I’d love feedback with any insights and results you’d like to share. Feel free to give me a call at (505) 988-5533 if you’d like more personalized support and coaching.